Again, I’m so grateful to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely FabTiffSim! Tiff is such a talented person, and most definitely a triple threat. Modelling, building, storytelling…Tiff’s blog has it all! I could lose myself for days just exploring the many different aspects and categories – there’s a lot of fun to be had! So again, thank you!
Love and light, always.
Rules for Acceptance:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
Ask the people you have nominated questions
1. What’s your favorite planet?
Venus, probably! I know it’s not habitable or anything, but it rotates the opposite way of all the other planets, and I think that’s pretty cool. It’s also named after the goddess of love, which is a nice touch! And finally, I love that you can see it from earth! It seems more real than the other planets to me, and I guess that’s why it’s my favourite planet!
2. My favorite animal is the great white shark. Are you super scared of them or just a little scared of them?
Super scared. They’re sharks. They BITE!
3. How many great white sharks have you seen?
I’m going to say zero, though I don’t know much about sharks, so maybe there’s a chance I’ve seen one before. Still going to say no, though.
4. One of my favorite food’s is sushi. How much wasabi can you eat?
None, probably. I’m so bad with any kind of hot spice!
5. If I bet you $5 Canadian dollars (so basically nothing) that you couldn’t eat a whole tablespoon of wasabi, would you take that bet?
EXCUSE ME – as a proud Canadian (eh?), that five dollars could buy me a medium iced capp and a sour cream glazed donut from Tim Hortons, which are my two favourite things in this world. So yeah, I’d take your bet! Free coffee!
6. Tom Hardy or that wiener that plays Captain America?
That wiener who plays Captain America…sorry! (Though I’m really a Guardians of the Galaxy kind of girl…Starlord all the way!)
7. Can you guess which one of the actors from the previous question I would pick?
Well considering you called Chris Evans a wiener, I’m going to go with Tom Hardy (or was that reverse psychology….).
8. Do you like brussel sprouts?
Sure, if they’re cooked correctly!
9. What if I cooked them with bacon for you?
10. What’s the best Sim Death you have witnessed? (Not on youtube or something stupid, one that happened in YOUR GAME right in front of you OWN FACE)
So many strange ones, though I’ve always had trouble killing sims. A bunch of sims would always die at parties in TS3 – that was always pretty bizarre. Guess they were dying to leave!
11. Have you or your family/friends ever seen a ghost? Explain yourself.
YES. So many times! The house I grew up in was haunted, I swear to this day. Once, I came out of my room and went into the dining room, and there was a little boy sitting there, watching my mother and sister play cards. I went to sit in the chair to see if he would move. When I was sitting, my mom went, “Is the dog under my feet?” and then our dog came up the stairs. Dun dun duuuh…
I also once saw a middle-aged man with a long beard sitting on the couch downstairs (in the same house). I stood there in shock and stared at him for a few seconds before I turned and bolted. Also, I used to see a woman in a white dress walk up and down the hallways at night. Writing this makes me glad we moved!